Booking possible all year round.
On reservation, we offer group rates for groups of 15 or more people:
You will find below the pedagogical file of the Pyramid of the Wolf with the animations proposed for school groups, around the theme of biodiversity and the wolf.
With the children you have the possibility to come on an open house, we explain how it works when you arrive and then you can walk through the pyramid as you wish.
This package includes a short animated film of a quarter of an hour with P’tit Louveteau, a visit from 1h to 1h30 depending on the time you take with your students + a small booklet of games related to the route they will take.
Visit with animation (with one or two animators)
The visit begins in the Land of Legends, in a scenovision space, following the adventures of P’tit Louveteau through an animated film projected on the dome of the Pyramid!
On site, we offer you different activities with one or two animators at your disposal in order to develop a particular theme focused on the wolf or biodiversity.
We have developed educational sheets with the different activities offered at the Pyramid of the Wolf. This way you have the sequence of each animation.
After the animation, you have the opportunity to participate in a 30-minute workshop (for the impression molding workshop, remember to bring several containers to take the children’s casts with you).
At the end of this activity, you have the opportunity to visit the Wolf Pyramid with your students. Each child will have a small booklet “La Quête du Loup” which will serve as a guide.
Depending on the activities chosen and your time constraints, we offer you a personalised schedule with groups divided by age.
Guided tour (with one or two facilitators)
– Guided tour of the Pyramid supervised by one or two animators depending on the number of people
– Show of Le P’tit Louveteau in 3D animation or screening of a 15-minute documentary on the wolf
– A close look at the sets used to make the animated film “Le P’tit Louveteau”.
– Presentation of our two wolf dogs by the host
Lunch on site
You have the possibility to have lunch or snacks on site, indoors or outdoors.
– or by bringing your own catering (you will have access to tables and chairs, + outdoor umbrellas).
– or we provide you with a small fast food restaurant (choice to be determined at the time of booking).
You have a large park to relax or walk along the pond and dream under the majestic 700-year-old oak tree.